Want to relax and stress less? Increase your creativity, innovation and resiliency? Communicate more clearly? Find more joy in life? Where there’s Whil, there’s a way!
Through Virgin Pulse, you can access the Whil digital mindfulness platform and explore more than 1,250 sessions with master trainers. Just choose your program and select a 1-, 5-, 10- or 20-minute session and you’ll be on your way to greater mindfulness!
Whil programs include:
- Learn the Basics of Mindfulness: Learn foundational mindfulness training techniques and practices to improve all aspects of your life.
- Be a Better Leader: Through the on-demand Search Inside YourselfTM program and the SIY Advanced Training, you can sharpen your skills in the areas of self-awareness, empathy, communication and leadership. Search Inside Yourself was developed inside Google and is now a globally recognized program offered by corporations, nonprofits and government organizations.
- Boost Your Physical Health: Master new skills to stay active and healthy through athletic mind training, relaxation breathing and more.
- Create Mindful Relationships: Learn to build empathy and strong relationships with friends and loved ones.
- Perform at Your Best: Become more confident, creative and curious—so you can unlock your full potential.
- Develop Self-Awareness: Reach your peak performance by improving your most important relationship: the one you have with yourself.
- Know Your Emotions: Learn how to face grief, anger and anxiety by turning difficult emotions into growth opportunities.
- One-Minute Practices: Take short breaks to power down, power up and power forward.
Whil is available to all regular employees via SSO.
To start using Whil, just follow these simple steps.
- On a laptop or desktop device, log in to Virgin Pulse via SSO and click the Whil program button (existing Virgin Pulse members) or log in and click "Click to Start” (new to Virgin Pulse).
- Sign up for Whil through Virgin. You’ll need to create an account with Whil as part of that process.
- Once you've logged in to Whil on your desktop, download the Whil app.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, use the credentials you set up on your laptop or desktop to start using the app.
Studies show teens who practice mindfulness improve their focus, concentration and school performance. Whether your teens want to be healthier, have better relationships, perform optimally, increase their performance at school and in sports, or get more sleep, Whil’s Grow program has them covered.
Your dependents ages 13 and older can register and instantly gain access to more than 30 training goals supported by 250 programs and 1,500 unique sessions. The Grow program is based in science, mindfulness and positive psychology.
First-time Grow users: Your children ages 13 and older can access Whil’s Grow program by creating an account at the Intuit-specific Grow site and then start their mindfulness practice. Once registered, they can use Grow on their computer or through the app to practice anywhere.