Your employment status determines the benefits you’re eligible to enroll in. For some benefit plans and programs, your eligibility begins following a 30-day administrative period, while your eligibility for other plans and programs begins on your hire date. Special details apply to the Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
SelectTime employees (job code CTDX) are experts who work 20–40 hours per week on a year-round basis. You are eligible for all well-being benefits on your start date. You are eligible for all other benefits after one month.
Seasonal Expert employees
Seasonal Expert employees (job code CTDX) are experts employed for a limited period, typically not more than six months, to support seasonal business demand. Seasonal Experts are not eligible for these benefits:
- Adoption assistance
- Health assessment (Virgin Pulse)
- Mindfulness and resilience (Whil)
- Surrogacy assistance
- Tobacco cessation (Virgin Pulse)
- Well-being Hub & Activity Program (Virgin Pulse)
You are eligible for other well-being benefits on your start date. You are eligible for all other core benefits (medical, dental, vision, and RRSP) after six consecutive months.
Seasonal non-expert employees
Seasonal non-Expert employees are individuals recruited by Intuit who work full-time for a fixed duration that may vary but is typically longer than six consecutive months. You are eligible for all well-being benefits on your start date. You are eligible for all other benefits after one month.
Eligible dependents include:
- Your legal opposite-sex or same-sex spouse or your opposite-sex or same-sex partner, who is publicly represented as your spouse.
- Your children or your spouse’s children (other than foster children), if they are not married or in any other formal union recognized by law, and are under age 22.
- A child who is a full-time student attending an educational institution recognized under the Income Tax Act (Canada) until the age of 25, as long as the child is entirely dependent on you for financial support. When your dependent turns 22, you'll be required to verify full-time student status.