Ending your relationship can affect your benefits coverage.
You have 30 days from the date of your divorce or legal separation to enroll in or make changes to your benefits through Darwin, your benefits administrator.
Once you log in via single sign on, click on your profile and select Life Event from the drop-down menu. You must proactively drop coverage for your ex-spouse and your ineligible dependents.
- Drop medical, dental and life insurance coverage for your ex-spouse and/or dependents.
- Update your life insurance beneficiaries
You may also want to
- Update your personal information in Workday, like changing your last name, updating your address and emergency contact information.
- Submit an IT Service Desk ticket to change your name on your email address and/or phone display.
- Review your RRSP contributions.
- Take advantage of auto or home discounts available.
- Use Intuit’s emotional well-being programs to help with life’s changes, build resilience and ease your stress.