Never underestimate the power of self-care, decompressing, and doing absolutely nothing. Whether you’re battling burnout, caring for yourself or a family member’s illness, needing time to unwind or declutter, Intuit’s time away programs give you the time you need, when you need it.
Paid/unpaid time off options
- Celebrate on paid annual holidays and recharge days, during which the company collectively takes time off from work to disconnect.
- Enjoy personal unpaid time off to rest and relax.
To celebrate you
Take a paid day off to celebrate your birthday.
To care for yourself and others
- Sick time provides paid time off to care for yourself or a family member with an acute illness or health condition.
- Supplemental Sick Time offers additional paid time off if you or a household member is feeling or becomes ill.
To attend to special circumstances
- If you or an immediate family member has been the victim of certain crimes, you can take time off to attend related judicial proceedings.
- You can take paid time off if you, your family member, or a household member is a victim of domestic violence.
- You can take paid time off if you are required to appear for jury or witness duty.
- If you can’t work due to certain unforeseen circumstances, paid time off may be available to you.
Leave of absence options
A leave of absence gives you additional flexibility for time off under certain circumstances.
If you can't work
FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) leave offers job-protected, unpaid leave for a specified period of time.
If you are a birth parent, bonding with your newborn, managing an illness, or caring for a family member
- Maternity leave provides time off options for birth mothers to take time off for themselves and their new baby.
- FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) leave offers job-protected, unpaid leave for a specified period of time.
If you are a member of the active military
Employees who are members of the active military are eligible for time off for military duty based on their military orders.
If you live in California
Employees working in California may have additional leave of absence options available.
If you have exhausted or are ineligible for other leaves
If you have exhausted or are ineligible for other types of leaves of absence, personal unpaid time off may be available to you.