Your mental health is a significant part of your overall well-being and quality of life. Like your physical, social, emotional, and financial well-being, it can fluctuate throughout your life. A sudden loss, change in family circumstances, or unexpected life event can turn your world upside down and affect your state of mind. That’s when we often need help and support. Familiarize yourself with the robust suite of confidential tools and resources to support your individualized mental health needs and take control of your well-being journey.
I want to prioritize my mental health
Whether you’re exploring self-guided meditation or need to take some me time, consider these resources to support you on your journey.
- Download the self-paced mindfulness, yoga, and meditation apps.
- Connect to personalized well-being programs.
- Pay it forward, spread joy, volunteer, and make a difference in your community.
- Take some time off.
I want to lower my stress and anxiety and enjoy life more
Whether you’re feeling stressed, anxious, or depressed, find support to get you back on your feet.
- The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) can help with small issues, big problems, and everything in between.
- Wellness coaching can enhance your physical and emotional health.
- Connect with the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Trained counselors are available 24/7 to listen and guide you to resources that can help.
- Explore time off options.
I’ve got money on my mind
Financial worries can undermine your feeling of security and mental and physical well-being. These resources can help.
- Find resources to save for retirement with Intuit’s 401(k) Retirement Plan and learn about more ways to protect your financial future.
- Get a free attorney consultation through your legal insurance benefit (if enrolled).
- Get in on exclusive discounts on everything from restaurants to retailers.
I’m focused on my family
- Find resources to start or grow your family.
- When you can’t be there, get help caring for kids, elders, and pets.