MDLIVE can save you money, time and a trip to the doctor’s office. This telehealth service is offered as part of your Intuit medical benefits under the Cigna Select PPO plan—use it at no cost to you or your covered dependents! It's available by phone or video 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to treat conditions like:
- Colds and flu
- Urinary tract infections
MDLIVE board-certified doctors (including pediatricians for those inevitable kid illnesses) can diagnose your symptoms, prescribe medication and send the prescription to your local pharmacy.* Use MDLIVE's services as a cost-effective alternative to costly emergency room or urgent care visits. They’re a good option when:
- It’s not convenient for you to leave work or home.
- Your doctor or pediatrician is not available on your schedule.
- You have non-emergency health concerns and it’s after-hours.
- You’re traveling and need medical care.
Ready to Use MDLIVE?
- Connect to MDLIVE through myCigna.com. No separate login needed.
- Complete a medical history using their virtual clipboard.
- Download the myCigna app through the App Store or Google Play to get access to both telehealth providers on your smartphone/mobile device.
* Important: Prescriptions are issued only when clinically appropriate. No controlled substances may be prescribed, and the availability of some prescriptions may be legally restricted in some states.
Virtual Counseling Services
For telemedicine services related to mental health issues and substance use disorders, you have access to the Cigna Behavioral Health network of providers.
- Go to myCigna.com, under Find Care & Costs, to search for a telehealth provider.
- Call to make an appointment with your selected provider.
Telehealth visits with Cigna Behavioral Health network providers cost the same as in-office behavioral health visits.